Data protection officer
LAB has a data protection officer. The data protection officer ensures the legality of processing personal data and acts as a contact person for the supervisory authority and the data subjects in matters related to the processing of personal data.
Contact information of the data protection officer
legal counsel Anne Himanka
E-mail: dataprotectionlab [dot] fi
Telephone +358 (0)294 462 111 (exchange)
Postal address PO Box 20, FI-53851 Lappeenranta, Finland
Information security and data protection policy
Information security and data protection policy defines the objectives, principles, responsibilities and operations in the implementation and development of information security and data protection.
Privacy notices are used to inform the data subjects of processing of personal data on LAB.
- Applicants to studies (pdf)
- Student Admissions (pdf)
- International internship (pdf)
- Study psychologist services (pdf)
- Open university (pdf)
- Facility Services (pdf)
- Finance Services (pdf)
- Information Services and Technology (pdf)
- Communications and Marketing (pdf)
- Continuing Education (pdf)
- Library (pdf)
- Camera surveillance, electronic exam room (pdf)
- Camera surveillance and access control (pdf)
- Log Data processing (pdf)
- MOVEO (pdf)
- Colloboration networks privacy notice
- People visiting campus without access key (pdf)
- Face Masks (pdf)
You can leave a request for obtaining information on the processing of personal data, right to the rectification of data and right to the erasure of data. Take into account that erasure of personal data does not concern data that LAB is processing in compliance with a legal option or legitimate interest pursued by the controller.
Fill in the form and send it to address: dataprotectionlab [dot] fi
Your identity is checked before respond.